Ella Dawn is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist
What is hypnotherapy?
Hypnotherapy is a skilled verbal communication, used during hypnosis, which helps direct a client’s imagination in such a way as to bring about intended alterations in sensations, perceptions, feelings, thoughts and behavior. In a typical hypnotherapy session, the hypnotherapist will ask the client questions about previous medical history, general health and lifestyle. The hypnotherapist and client will decide together on the changes or goals that are desired.
Hypnotherapy can be applied to a wide range of medical, dental and psychological problems. Areas of application include anxiety and stress conditions, weight control, addictive behaviors (including smoking, alcohol and substance misuse) and confidence issues. Hypnotherapy is also used to enhance performance in several areas such as sport and public speaking.
As a client you do not need to understand the different types of hypnotherapy as your therapist will aim to ensure that they use the best methods to suit you as an individual and your particular issues.
As every person is different the best results will be obtained by utilizing the methods that each person will respond to.
Your therapist may have studied and/or trained using a specific type of hypnotherapy or they may have studied a number of different models (or modalities). For example:
- In "Traditional Hypnosis" the therapist gives direct suggestions to the unconscious mind. This type of hypnosis works well with those who accept what they are told.
- In "Ericksonian Hypnosis," the therapist will use metaphors to give suggestions and ideas to your unconscious mind. This can be very effective because it helps to eliminate the resistance to change that may come from the conscious mind. Ella uses this technique in all of her sessions with amazing results!!
When you first meet with your therapist and discuss the issues you want to work on they will work out a programme of treatment with you and explain what will happen next. (If you want to find out more information about the different models of hypnotherapy then do ask your therapist).
Most hypnosis cassettes and DVDs use "Traditional Hypnosis" techniques. This is the reason why this method has only a partial success rate as it is not very effective for people who are critical or analytical in their thinking processes. Ella Dawn always uses Ericksonian hypnosis and she is a licensed hypnotherapist with years of experience.
Hypnotherapy Price list:
- Past Life Regression (2 sessions, 60min each)-$195 for both or $125 each
- Smoking Cessation (2 sessions, 60min each)-$175 for both or $100 each
- Life between lives regression (3 sessions, 90min each)-$350 for all or $150 each
- Memory Retrieval (1 session, 90min)-$150
- Insomnia Relief my location (1 session, 90min)-$150
- Weight Loss(3 sessions, 90min each)-$375 for all or $150 each
- Anxiety Relief (1 session, 90min)-$150
- Confidence Boost (1 session, 60min)-$125
- Pain Management (2 sessions, 60min each)-$175 or $100 each
*Hypnotherapy can be done for any reason, if you would like to inquire about a service that is not listed above, please txt or call 631-871-1044
**Hypnosis sessions are also available at your location as long as you live within 15 miles from Lindenhurst. There is a $25 extra charge for the travel.
***All major credit/debit cards accepted. NY state tax will be applied to all electronic transactions.